A tiny yet spectacular country that includes Kotor, Europe’s southernmost fjord, Montenegro is a land devoid of hoardes of tourists, campers and loud discothèques. Instead it boasts twisty mountain roads, amazing wine costing only £1 per litre, and people who are like brothers. It is for very good reason it is known as the ‘Black Pearl of the Balkans’
The Republic of Montenegro – the country of black mountains (Crna Gora). An invigorating off-road tour in a land of dramatic scenery, sky blue lakes, nature reserves and picturesque villages make this journey a thrilling celebration of nature doused with local Montenegrian folklore. Though it is a small country, its natural wonders are vast. Clear pure rivers, turquoise lakes, well tended nature reserves, lush forests, tall mountains and quaint villages are just a few attributes of this exquisite country.
The varied topography creates countless little corners of Eden whose loveliness astonishes and tranquility soothes. The youngest country in Europe, it contains one of the three last remaining primeval forests in Europe, the largest lake in the Balkans and at an impressive 51 miles (82 km) long, the deepest canyon in Europe at 4,300 ft (1,300 m)
During our Montenegro 4X4 Tour we will show you scenery that ranges from pretty to spectacular – flower-flecked meadows; jagged, snow-capped mountains; sparkling lakes; virgin forests; deep canyons; plateaus of arctic tundra; rugged coastline and isolated villages nestled in lush green valleys like miniatures in the distance. We invite you on a Montenegro 4X4 Tour that will take you down the most beautiful roads, to virgin landscapes that will make your heart skip a beat. Here can you see the only natural ‘warm fiords’ in the south of Europe and Kotarska Bay surrounded by high mountains.
During the tour we’ll visit and discover national parks, huge beaches along the Adriatic Sea, and travel through the aforementioned deepest canyon in Europe. Finally, for all those who like extreme activity and want to feel like part of the Camel Trophy, we’ll organize rafting on the Tara River.
We meet in Mako, Hungary or Terme Ptuj, Slovenia in beautiful camping grounds. The entire group arrives there, and next day after breakfast, together in convoy we all start our adventure in the Balkans.
We will visit many tourist attractions including:
– Tara Bridge – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Bridge
– Biogradska Gora National Park – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biogradska_ Gora
– Roman Vilage Medun – http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Medun
– Fortess Zabljak Crnojevica – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zabljak_Crnojevia
– Skadar Lake National Park – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Skadar
– Bojana Island – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Bojana
– Kotor Bay – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Kotor
– Lovcen National Park with mausoleum – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LovcenNational_park
– Tito’s Villa –
– Cetinje – Old royal capital – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cetinje
– Durmitor National Park – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durmitor
– Piva Lake with Monastery – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Piva
– And many, many other places.
During the tour we will pass beautiful and undiscovered mountains. Also we’ll see places like Sarajevo in Bośnia, Uzice in Serbia and, depending on which way we return, Zagrzeb in Croatia.
You will also get chance during our Adventure Tour to stay on the one of the biggest beaches in Montenegro, raft on Tara Lake in the deepest canyon in Europe – Tara Canyon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_River_ Canyon.
If you are looking for something different (unique even), you want to do more activities than simply sit in you car and follow the guide, then this tour is ideal for you.
Don’t wait … send us your booking Form ASAP.