We are happy to announce the launch of our new website & blog! Stay tuned for updates about our TransMongolia Overland as we plan to post new articles. Feel free to contact, share and ‘LIKE’ or Facebookpage as well as follow us on Twitter!
- vehicle including driver & co-driver,
- additional adult passenger - 50% of tour fees. This fee entitles each passenger all the entitlements enjoyed by the driver & co-driver (accommodation, entry fees to attractions, etc.) Passengers are required to comply with safety rules and regulations on the same basis as the rest of the crew.
- children under 12 years (upon commencement of tour) free. More then two childrens - cost like one adult passenger
- Start of one vehicle with the basic assumption (1 driver + 1 co-driver).
- Guiding. The route is divided into 7 to 13 days. (depend the tour)
- Maps of the area supplied where applicable (i.e. difficult sections).
- Sheets of special tasks.
- Charges for accommodation in guesthouses on the route.
- Charges for accommodation at campsites.
- Restaurant lunch.
- Tickets to all tourists attractions.
- Additional gifts.
- Welcome ‘surprise goody pack’.
- and more
If you are interested in join us, but you aren't an owner of 4x4 car, we will give you a chance to be part of our team. Please contact us and we can offer you the best option for you.